Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Tuesday, 4 September 2012

September New Releases


Fabulous mornings to you all and welcome back to
Today we are celebrating 
SEPTEMBER NEW RELEASE!

and we are giving all our readers the opportunity to
WIN the SET!
Read on to find out more!


Debbie has been busy at the drawing board and we are please to share with you ...

Laundry Set!
Oh la la! Isn't this set just gorgeous!

This set screams vintage to me, but the TCP girls have some magnificent samples to share with you and I think you will have to agree, this set has so many capabilities!

Ali used the Mangle & Dolly Clothes Peg
Decorated inside


 Diane used Washboard, Tub & Dolly Pegs


 Helen used Wash Tub



Pauline - used Tub and Board


Dawn - used Mangle, Dolly Peg & Sentiment



Rachel used Tub & Board


Leesa used Washboard, Wash Tub & Peg

 


Debbi used Wash Tub



Estelle used Tub & Board



For your chance to WIN this set .... 
All you have to do is leave a comment on this post and your name will go into the draw!
For a 2nd chance in the draw,
become a follower of
The Crafty Pad Challenge Blog
and leave us another comment telling us you are a follower :)
It is that super duper easy!

Commenting will close 12pm GBT on Monday the 10th of September.
and the winner will be announced on Thursday the 13th of September.

We hope you love this new release as much as we do :)
See you all Thursday for our winner(s) and Top 5 post :)

Happy crafting
xx The Crafty Pad Team xx

18 comments:

Debbie said...

Fabulous creations ladies - thank you very much. :) :) :)

Debbiexxxx

Cumbrianlass said...

Fantasic stamps love a chance to win these
Janet

Cumbrianlass said...

I have become a follower, funny thing is I thought I had been a follower for months, will teach me to check these thing.
Janet

Antonia said...

Thank you for this nice opportunity to participate to receive this fantastic stamps.
I have become a follower.
A hug Hello Hello

Antonia Italy

cgl1539 said...

Wow a truer stamp has never been made, I am doing laundry right now lol. I am already a follower.

cgl1539 said...

oops sorry just saw I am supposed to leave a second comment for followers.

Stephanie said...

What a great set!! Thanks so much for the chance to win! I love the vintage look of the set.

auntbeespickles said...

Oh My Land Girls! What a totally fabulous set! I remember those ringers. My Grandma did laundry that way and I LOVED to help her. I'd hate to have to do all my laundry like that now. How funny!!
Hugs, Sarah

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a great on trend set and lovelt DT examples.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Already a follower. Thanks for the chance to win.

Zoe Dibavar said...

What a fabulous selection of makes, Definitely more fun than doing the chores lol xx Love Zoe Dibavar xx

Fluffles said...

What a fun set of stamps & great makes by the DT, Jx

Stephanie said...

I am a follower.

Nicole Hascoet said...

A great prize! Love the vintage look.
Thank you for the chance to win.
Hugs xx

Nicole Hascoet said...

I am now a follower but i was already under another name but i had to make a new blog so i am back :)
Hugs xx

xxbella71xx said...

Wow what a great stamp set, and the cards the ladies have made are just stunning. I would love to win these to try and make a card just as stunning as your DT.

Good Luck to each and everyone of us

Stella xx

Kimberly said...

cute vintage stamp set!!!! love it

Kimberly said...

oops... forgot to mention I am a follower - have been for a while :)