Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Thursday, 19 July 2012

Winners & Top 5

Good Morning everyone,
It's Pauline here again and I would like to say a very big thank you to those of you who joined us last week for our 'At the Seaside' challenge.

We had lots of fantastic entries and it was really difficult to choose my favourites, but eventually after a lot of careful consideration I managed to pick a Top 5


In order of entry to the challenge


I used RANDOM.ORG to choose the winners


They are as follows:


who wins our Letraset Prize
and


who wins our Stamping Boutique prize


3 digi images from their store

Please email Debbie at craftypad-deb@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize.  Make sure you take your winners badge and display it on your blog with pride.

There is still plenty of time to join in with Challenge #179 - Paper Piecing so why don't you have a go!

xx The Crafty Pad Team xx

2 comments:

Craftdee said...

WooHoo! Thanks so much for my "Top 5" - made my day! I will display the badge on my blog with pride. Donna ☺

Basslady said...

wohooo! this is so sweet!

thanx a lot for picking me as one of the top 5! i feel so honoured!

you have made my day!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo