Find our current challenge HERE
Find the latest winners HERE



Tuesday, 3 July 2012

New Release & a Chance to win the set!

Good Moo - ning and welcome back to
and our
July New Release Celebration!

and we are giving all our readers the opportunity to
WIN the ENTIRE SET!
Read on to find out more!

We have some great images just in at
The Crafty Pad Designs Store


This is a Moo velous new release and I think you would have to agree! 
 Moorag the Cow is new in the store and she has some adorable papers and sentiments to match!  She is available uncolored and in a colored version, in a set or as individual images!
This set comes with Uncoloured images
Sentiments Only
This set comes with Coloured images

Papers
 

Pauline
using TCP - Moorag by the fence









Estelle
using TCP - Moorag and Pail of Milk & Sentiment and Backing Papers.







Crafty Mamma Mia Helen
using TCP - Moorag and Pail of Milk, Mint and Cream Delight Backing Papers and Moorag Backing Papers





Rachel
using TCP -Moorag and Friends







For your chance to win this entire set,
Moorag Sentiments, Designer Paper Set, 

And your choice of 1 colored or un colored set of images

All you have to do is leave a comment on this post and your name will go into the draw!
For a 2nd chance in the draw,
become a follower of
The Crafty Pad Challenge Blog
and leave us another comment telling us you are a follower :)
It is that super duper easy!

Commenting will close 12pm GBT on Monday the 9th of July
and the winner will be announced on Thursday the 12th of July.

We hope you love this new release as much as we do :)
See you all Thursday for our winner(s) and Top 5 post :)

Happy crafting
xx The Crafty Pad Team xx

25 comments:

Anreda said...

Wow, what a great stamps. I love cows ....
I do love to a chance on this set, so I have my fingers crossed. Exciting!
Regards, Anreda

Anreda said...

Oww... and of course I have been follower (though a longer time).

Why? There are such beautiful inspiring creations on your blog, I always like to come around.

No more, no less .... the creations are the reasons :)

Regards,
Anreda

cgl1539 said...

I love the one with the hats lol. Great projects everyone!

cgl1539 said...

Already a follower

Helen said...

Great idea for a range of stamps and very cute! Love the cards from the DT and thanks for the chance to win - I've just become a follower too!!

Helen x

kbrandy4 said...

Fabulous stamps, love Morag the Cow!!
Hugs Hazel xx

kbrandy4 said...

Already a follower!!
Hugs Hazel xx

Michelle J M said...

I am mad about cows and the DT ladies have made the most stunning cards, love each and every one of them. Michelle x

Michelle J M said...

I found your blog through Pauline and I have become a follower. Michelle x

Michelle J M said...

I found your blog through Pauline and I have become a follower. Michelle x

Jane Willis said...

Oooh, they are MOO_tiful! I'd love to win a set

Jane Willis said...

... . and I've been a follower of the blog for ages!

Renee said...

Oh I LOVE Moorag...she is adorable & the DT has done a fab job of showing her off!
Hugs, Renee

Renee said...

I have become a follower of your great blog!

gwen70 said...

how adorable, really love this

happyscrapper said...

OMG what great MOO MOO stamps and fabulous papers to match. Endless possiblies.
Hugz,
Christine Garner

happyscrapper said...

OMG what great MOO MOO stamps and fabulous papers to match. Endless possiblies.
Hugz,
Christine Garner

Andree said...

Udderly fabulous creations ladies, well done to all x

Andree said...

Now following Moo x

catherine said...

For some reason I thought I was already following you - have certainly rectified that and now I am. these look a great set of stamps and good to see a set that has so many possibilities. Dt have done great with them
x catherine

Gail said...

I've been a follower for a long time .I just love this collection,It really put a smile on my face .I think a lot of fun projects could be made with this set.

Pam D said...

What a completely adorable new set! Just love all the "moo" sentiments and images. (Boy could I have some fun with this!) All the ladies did a fantastic job on thier projects, way too cute, TFS!

Pam D said...

Am a new follower! Yeay!

pdela-torre@wavecable.com

Kimberly said...

love the projects!!!

Kimberly said...

I have been a follower for a while :)